Sunday, August 22, 2010

More writing, less whining

After a few years hiatus, I've decided to give blogging another try. Not that it went poorly the last time, but back then, I had people in my direct life that I could openly discuss my thoughts with and who would give honest, viable feedback. For some reason (actually quite a few reasons), I am still here in Tallahassee with very few friends left that understand how my strange little mind works. Therefore, I will just join the millions of other blogs and place those thoughts out in the abyss that is the internet. I've gotten so bored with writing for my own personal amusement that I spend most my day reworking thoughts in my mind. Essentially, I talk to myself all day in my head and I am pretty sure that is one of the beginning signs of schizophrenia. So I will blog and hopefully, the more that I clear my mind of clutter, the more productive I can be.


If anyone is actually reading this, bear with me during this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment